Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Very hot and tried

I woke up today a little bit late as I had this great dream. Georgie my hubby was playing card with these rich men and for some reason he had won ! He came home with this great big bag, and I said did you win, and he said yes ! how much did you win ? $343.000.000.......... I said that's nice.. lets go on a holiday. But alas I woke up.......

I then asked Kenney my son to take me to the shops as I needed to buy some Xmas presents for Georgie's staff at the bank, I have been doing this for him since we have been together, as he always say that I do it better then he can...... but I think it is a big ( crock ) and he know that, but I always take the bait.

My duties for the day was done , super woman strike again......I just don't know how I always get things done. But I do know that these days I come down crashing with no energy left.... not even to make a cup of tea..........

Happy shopping to all and don't for get to have sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment