Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decerating for Xmas

This is all new to me as I have only been using my lap top for only a year now. So here I am going into unknown territory,and not really knowing what I am doing !
So I am going to give it a trail and see if its for me.
My name is Annette and I am over 50 years old and I feel that life is starting to pass me by very fast indeed.
I have two of the most beautiful children that a mother can have, and there is 6 year between them.
Kenneth is my older one and sometimes I think he has more
in  site than most people I know.
Louise is my baby and she thinks that see is all grown up and does not need any help from nobody.
I have a hubby as well and he is my life saver ,but trying to get him to talk to me is like getting blood out of a stone.
But I will go into all about my family as time go's by.
Today was a very trying for me as I did all my windows ,and cleaned my kitchen from up and down, and then finish all my Xmas decorations through my whole house. 
Now my bed waits for me and I can not wait to feel it , so it can take me into dream world.
So bye for now and love to all. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment