Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love you dad ( and my daddy in Heaven ) too.......

The week end has come and gone in a blink of an eye, and I feel I have been doing lots of stuff and on the go, but things are still not done yet. I am siting here at 3 am as sleep seams to be the last thing that I can achieve, every one is fast asleep and all I can hear is the sounds of the crickets out side in the bushes Some days I feel quiet good with no pain in my legs, but for some reason that I do not understand, this weekend the pain has been so unbearable, that no mater what I take for it, it just lingers on and on with no breaks............... :(  But I have been supper woman for so long now that everyone still expect me to carry on with no complaints, even if I did complain no one would lesson.

Saturday Georgie and myself went to see dad at the nursing home, as we do this every week as it has been about 4 years now that he has been a prisoner in this very depressing hole of a place. My heart just goes out to him every time we go there, and see all these people..... ( well they use to be people once a pond a time ) just laying there waiting for a place in heaven ! How can god be so cruel ......... ? A peace of my soul goes every time I go there and I wish every day that I will never been in a place such as this. Dad used to be a very strong and interdependent man and would  give every thing he owns to any body that ever need help, a matter of fact he did such a thing for all of us who are Australians......... he was in the war and fort for our freedom and was willing to give his greatest gift of all............ his life ! All I can say about this man is .. THAT I AM SO VERY PROUD OF HIM AND I FOR ONE WILL ALL WAY REMEMBER THE KINDEST AND THE LOVE HE HAS SHOWN US ALL. He is 90 in 2 months time and he is getting very frail and he is forgetting a lot of things, but all I know is , deep down inside is still the same wonderful person that he is..........

Did anybody see a very large and medium size ladies walking around doing there Xmas shopping at Macauther Square wearing a green and red reindeer hats on ? well that was me and my sister Maureen. We had a lovely day out as we always do.... so thank you for the day.

Have you done your Xmas shopping yet ?

 I have........................ Yah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment