Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hate these fellings

The day started out quite nicely and I woke up to the warm breeze that was hitting my face, so up I get and realize that I need to shut all the windows as I new it was going to be a big stinker. I didn't know then that the weather was not the only stinker of the day, as if I had the for-site I would have stayed in bed and never come out.................... :( You see that..... I am a mother of 2 children and I have one still here staying, and I think that all mothers will agree on what I am about to say. You try your hardest to please your young ( I mean 27 years old ) and no mater what you do.. or what you say, you are always in the wrong. I do try to give them every thing that one can possible give .....and it still is not enough !!!!!! then I try harder and it still is not good enough. what then  happens is that they yell at me for a while and I end up in tears and through the yelling I just say ( leave me alone... just go away,) I wont go into what the argument was about, as it really does not mater because it is with every thing !!!!!!!!!!!!


What happens ? can someone tell me please ! You start out with this beautiful baby that you absolutely adore , and they love you as if there is not another living soul in the world. So from the beginning to now .... WHAT HAPPENS ? I am starting to realize why people get old.. is it the kids that do it ?

Hopping that tomorrow will be a better day with no tears !




No comments:

Post a Comment