Monday, December 13, 2010

Need to get more sleep

The phone rings and at first I think its to early to answer, but I glad that I did as it was 1.30 pm.... Holly shit ! not again. You see I was up last night until 5 am so you can see that I must have needed the sleep, but this sorta thing happens quite a lot. Mean while my son Kenneth had been hard at work cleaning my second bathroom, ( which looks fantastic ) and here I am just dreaming away in la la land. After thanking my daughter Louise for waking me up, I did a few things and then opened up my lap top and watch some Merlin which was dam pretty good.

My friend Stevie boy rang me today from QLD to have a chat, I met him on one of my many cruise's. His loud and full on and a bit of a hand full !  but underneath all of the loudness he is such a beautiful man. I always look at the big picture when I meet people for the first time, and try to see them for who they are and not what people say about them. I do this as I feel that a lot of people never really see me in the true light ! even my children find it hard to really see the reel me. What can I say ( I am not a sheep ).

I have just wrapped up the Xmas presents and they are ready to go under the Xmas tree.... YaH ! so 11 more days to go and then we all can have a feast.............

Counting the days now........ 123.......etc.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment