Friday, December 10, 2010

Love my sister and her hair !

This day was as good as any other day can be, as I put up my feet and rested my legs, as the last 2 weeks I have been on the go and my knee has taken a toll. My sister Maureen called me as well and we had a lovely chat. ....... This is my big sister ( not in size of cause ) Ha ! I do find that we are a lot in common and we get on very well together. It is so strange though, that we like mostly the same things,... but we are completely on the opposite side of the spectrum as far as being in public. I will talk to any one at any time, were my sister is very shy ! but If I ever had to pick a best friend she would win it hands down. She was feeling down and out so she rang me, and soon we were laughing and having fun like we always do.

Getting ready for our Xmas party I marked 75 Styrofoam balls for a Xmas bingo..... Ya! Its going to be the best party ever........... cross fingers. 

Don't take to long getting ready for Xmas as its just around the corner .......... MAKE A WISH *** 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment